Author Topic: What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional Harassment?  (Read 289 times)

Offline BrigetteWh

• Registered
  • I am 21 years old and my name is Star Stocks. I life in Ceggia (Italy).
    • What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional.
Limousines, those elongated, luxurious vehicles that VIPs, presidents and celebrities rode before their feet touch the red carpet. Those black and multi door sedan or SUVs with shimmering lights inside and once you_re inside, it_s like you are riding a mobile party club or mobile cinema. Yesterday, limousines were one of the status symbols of the moneyed class, but today, anyone can afford to ride limos with for just a rent. This luxury vehicle got its name from the French region of Limousine where its shepherds wore a black hood and cloak resembling the vehicles_ roof driving seat. If you live in Georgia State, for instance, you will see a lot of black Atlanta prom limousines or Atlanta limo rentals. Most of them have sedans as limo, but other variety exists such as USV, mini buses or simply sedan limos. Limousines are not just the stereotypical black, elongated limousine that you see in movies, they exist in many vehicle types. Around the world, limousines have versions, forms or purposes and these are among them.